Lemon Blossom, Orange
Vetiver, Musk, Amber
- BTBrandi T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA beautiful long lasting fragrance
My daughter bought a sample pack of all the oakcha fragrances and I absolutely fell I. Love I had a hard time deciding between a couple because I had more than one favorite . I decided to go with Athena because I put it on in the morning and could still smell it later in the afternoon. I get so many compliments and love the lasting smell .
- FDFelicia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Okay Athena is too strong when you first put it on it has a flowery smell that's overwhelming but once you wear it it comes down to a nice mellow scent I like it but it's too strong the flowers smell gets me messes with my sinuses but the sweet addit is beautiful I get a lot of compliments on that
- WGWillie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Excellent I love the fragrance
- AWAmanda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Scent
I was actually surprised by how amazingly unique this fragrance is. I typically do not like florals but, this scent is excellently balanced after the initial spraying of it. After drying down, it has a powdery, floral fragrance.
- CCarrieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA true beauty
This is a gorgeous and unique scent... I don't have anything else like this! Warm, sweet, woody and rich smelling. For some reason the word antique came to me as I smelled this. Antique as in a rich and rare find. Reminds me of orange and yellow jewels dripping in the sun---If that were to have a scent. The only issue I found was this one doesn't last as long as other oakcha scents. 3-4 hours tops. Still worth it though!