Turkish Rose, Praline
Vanilla, Patchouli, Amber
- NSNeil S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery interesting fragrance!
Nice fragrance especially after it is tempered by your body chemistry
- TTracyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoComplex
At first spray it had Tom Ford Back Orchid written all over it. Ozonic floral hit, then the layers come in after a couple of hours of wear. Amber, floral, vanilla, praline but never cloying. Save yourself $100 or so if you’re considering TF Black Orchid. Unisex fragrance, for sure and I think it’s fabulous!
- MMelvinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSorcery
Bought this on a blind whim and was nervous. However it did not disappoint. My girl loves it and I always get compliments. I got stopped by two other men in a Popeyes who asked what scent it was. (Idk if you know how strong the smell of a Popeyes is but if you can smell it over that fried chicken then y’all are doing something right) 10/10 would highly recommend.
- ILIsabelle L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSorcery
Un riche bouquet de roses caramélisées qui selon mon nez ressemble beaucoup à Ajwad de Lattafa. Je l’aime bien pour me reposer à la maison, il est enveloppant comme une couverture de laine qui pique un peu… une note inconnue pour moi se dévoile peu à peu.
- CSC. S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoIt may sound cliché, but Sunn…
The name say it all! This is one of the best fragrances that I have experienced. This stuff is totally amazing. I have received so many compliments from this fragrance alone. Oakcha does a great job on several fragrances, but this is my favorite.