Ambrette Seed, Sapodilla Fruit
Violet, Sandalwood, Magnolia
- EAErin A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoSmells Almost like Mojave Ghost
I own Mojave Ghost and I like to use the fragrances inspired by it, to make my bottle last longer. I don’t know about everyone else, but I can’t spend $300 on a bottle every few months. I also own the Alt dupe as well. I prefer the Alt to the Oakcha personally. Desert Glass has this slight metallic tinge to the smell. It’s not strong or overwhelming, but I can still smell it after the dry down. Other than that, it smells exactly like Mojave Ghost. Would I repurchase, yes. The metallic tinge could just be a bad batch. So I won’t know, until I try again. Even if the metallic tinge is still present on a new bottle, I’d most likely still repurchase. I love Oakcha and have at least 17 of their fragrances, so they will always be a go to for me.
- DMDarien M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMoreBetter Entertainment
Fabulous great good wonderful Smile I have over 20 bottles already
- ECEbony C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAnother great dup
This was a great purchase. Smells like the original and last just as long
- SCShannon C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago⚘⚘
I wore this to the office today they said oooh you have Mojave Ghost on... I said Nope Desert Glass by Oakcha and the ladies said what?? You have some more people going to buy your product. Thanks to this smell I was asked on a date tonight lol Thanks Oakcha my husband loves it and so do I. Kalon up next
- VDVettra D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOMG!!!
This is an amazing scent!! Couldn't wait to get to my car so I opened and sprayed in the Post Office!