Orange, Orange Blossom, Bergamot, Peach
Mimosa, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Opoponax, Vanilla, Vetiver
- SStarletVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoYou Wanna Smell Expensive???
Why yes….This smells soooooooo good. It’s soft and light and it’s just a beautiful fragrance. You can smell the peach notes but it’s not overpowering at all.
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoNicoles review
I love this fragrance
- SSheenaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSmells nice
This smells nice, just like a bitter peach with a floral, rosey note. It pairs well with my other peach and citrus fragrances (body washes/mists/oil/lotions). I purchased this about a month ago but needed to get into the mood to smell peachy. Last night I added this scent into my night time shower routine and couldn't stop smelling myself. I woke up this morning still smelling like a patch of peaches. Now that it's been test on my skin, I'm comfortable with wearing it out once spring arrives. I love that it's oil based which means that I don't have to douse myself with it like a fragrance mist. It pairs well with my natural body chemistry. I would recommended and repurchase.
- JNjeffery n.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Outstanding a true panties dropper
- BWBianca W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIn love
It smells just like Tom Fords Bitter Peach you literally can not tell the difference. My mother is big on expensive luxury parfumes and she is the one who recommended me to try Oakcha I’m so happy she did!