Born in Eden Candle
- $24.95 USD
- $24.95 USD
- $34.95 USD
- Unit Price
Born in the lush and beautiful land of Eden, Heaven is infused with the rich aroma of fresh red apples, mingling with the sweet floral notes of peony, rose, jasmine, and carnation. The scent is anchored by a warm base note of velvety suede, creating a fragrance that is the essence of paradise. Whether you're basking in the sunshine or enjoying an evening stroll under the stars, it's impossible not to be intoxicated by Heaven's blend of romance. So, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and immerse yourself in this heavenly scent – for you were truly Born in Eden.
Top Notes: Red Apple
Heart Notes: Peony, Rose, Jasmine and Carnation
Base Notes: Suede
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
Lazy Royal competes with the designer brands. It does not use their fragrances and is not associated in any way with the designer brands or their manufacturers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. We are in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising.