- $24.95 USD
- $24.95 USD
- $34.95 USD
- Unit Price
Checkmate. It's the moment every chess player strives for, the culmination of hours spent honing their skills and strategizing their moves. The board is a picture of perfection, each piece perfectly in place, and your opponent has nowhere to go. Checkmate. It's the ultimate victory.
When it comes to creating a rich, complex scent that truly captures the essence of chess, there is no better combination than jasmine, saffron, and orange. These three essences create a complex fragrance that evokes the intricate strategy and exhilarating rush of victory that is at the heart of every game of chess.
Top Notes: Jasmine, Saffron, Orange, Marigold
Heart Notes: Ambroxan, Evernyl
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Ambergris, Fir Balsam
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
Lazy Royal competes with the designer brands. It does not use their fragrances and is not associated in any way with the designer brands or their manufacturers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. We are in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising.