Deja Vu Candle
- $24.95 USD
- $24.95 USD
- $34.95 USD
- Unit Price
Have you ever had the feeling of deja vu? Deja Vu is a candle that captures that feeling with its blend of cardamom, iris, violet, Australian sandalwood, cedarwood, papyrus, ambrox, leather accord, and musk. It's a scent that is at once familiar and new, a scent that tantalizes and intrigues. Deja Vu is a scent for those who crave adventure and those who long for the comfort of the familiar. An experience you'll want to have again and again.
Top Notes: Cardamom, Iris, Violet, Australian Sandalwood
Heart Notes: Cedarwood, Papyrus, Ambroxan
Base Notes: Leather Accord, Musk
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
Lazy Royal competes with the designer brands. It does not use their fragrances and is not associated in any way with the designer brands or their manufacturers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. We are in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's Statement of Policy Regarding Comparative Advertising.