Caraway, Grapefruit, Lime Zest, Violet Leaf
Geranium, Hemp, Rose Hip, Brushed Suede
Amber, Smoked Woods, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Musk
PARFUM EXTRAIT FORMULA
Thanks to our 30% oil parfum extrait formula, Oakcha ensures long-lasting fragrances.
Glass color-coated bottles and magnetic packaging that delivers.
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
Ethical practices and cruelty-free products. Experience the pleasure of scent without any guilt.
Our stainless steel atomizers feature precision-designed nozzles for consistent even distribution.
- MVMonja V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoVery original
I don’t think it’s possible for me to love a fragrance more! First, let me say this scent surprised me, and it takes a lot to surprise me. It has a ‘funky’ quality that I can’t describe but I’m addicted to it. I find myself reaching for this constantly.. a little spritz here, a little there… I love it. It’s a very very original. I don’t remember ever smelling anything even remotely similar to it in the stores. It’s very much a niche fragrance and it’s probably my current favorite.
- HHHannah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoRefreshing
It’s refreshing yet musky and citrusy! More earthy. Super beautiful scent
- EBErin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoI love this stuff!
Green Haze is hard to explain. It’s as if you can smell the color but it’s got a soft fuzziness to it. Very addictive for me! This scent literally has no gender, and if you like pink, sweet, girly scents or sweet bombs this isn’t it. Earthy, elfy, even though that’s not a word I hope you get it. A really beautiful elf wearing a headband made of leaves would smell of this.
- SLShannon L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? WeakHow is the Sillage? SoftRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat scent!
Its has a very herbal scent, you can definitely smell the hemp but it isn't dank, musty or overpowering of a scent. Great to wear daily, just wished the top notes stuck around longer.
- JSJonathan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? SoftRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove the scent, wish it was strong/would last longer.
The best thing I have found about Oakcha fragrances is that they are unique and I cannot find anything like them anywhere else. Other companies I have bought from all seem to have versions of Polo or Obsession or other name brands, whereas everything from Oakcha I have smelled has bene unto itself.
I first bought the Tonic Sample collection and loved Rainbow Nights and Green Haze from that. Green Haze has a earthy, grassy, smokey smell to it, that tbh smells like weed to my wife, but is why I like it. The hemp and the herb smell are there but also like you soaked up the sun in your yard.