Vanilla and Musk
Coriander Seeds, Junpier Berries and Nutmeg
Gourmand vanilla, Amber and Woody notes
PARFUM EXTRAIT FORMULA
Thanks to our 30% oil parfum extrait formula, Oakcha ensures long-lasting fragrances.
Glass color-coated bottles and magnetic packaging that delivers.
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
Ethical practices and cruelty-free products. Experience the pleasure of scent without any guilt.
Our stainless steel atomizers feature precision-designed nozzles for consistent even distribution.
- MMarikoVerified ReviewerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? EnourmousRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoKalon is Key!!
I LOVE this fragrance the original MFK version is good (have a small sample), but for some reason I love this one more!! People at work or just in my day-to-day interactions will walk past me, or I stand near them, and they tell me that my smell is amazing! The packaging is so cute glass bottle with tiny Oakcha leaf detail on the spray nozzle is lovely, and the bottles fit well in the hands.
- AAriI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmells so good😩
It smells good, I just wish it lasted longer! I do know applying oil on before perfume helps, but I still wish it was a long lasting strong smell. It smells like luxury. It’s giving walking downtown shopping at Chanel.. it’s so good! I do not recommend though for people that don’t really like strong vanilla/Tahiti based smells .. (Atleast that’s kind of what it smells like to me). BUT GET IT! IT’S SO GOOD!
- STSamuel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the Sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDifferent
Smells very pleasant. Could be unisex but masculine too
- MMelVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSweet & light - save for summer/spring.
I love Kalon, but it’s light. I feel it’s a summer/spring sent. Right now we are in Fall and although Miami is still warm during the day it’s not loud enough in the evening when it cools down. But the Torrid Day is popping!
- KJKimberly J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the Sillage? EnourmousRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoKalon
Compliments galore !