Milk, Strawberry, Berries
- CSCourtney S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? EnourmousRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuch a delight
It is very sweet, probably best for fall or winter.
- CRCindy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? EnourmousRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!!!
Long lasting! Smell soo yummy!
- MMMonica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
Remember to give the perfume a day to rest after its travels to you. Day 2 this perfume opened up to the softest strawberry, and this elegant sugared musk. And I use musk carefully, it isn't musky. But it's not simply a milky strawberry. There's a soft warmth and a strawberry sugared heat. The notes that are hard to place give it some mystery. My partner loves it, and I use it often---I'm almost out! Will buy the big pink full size next time. It's so good, it'll smell great on you!
- BBiancaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery unique
Ok, I got this a few days ago and feel like I'm ready to give my opinion. 1. I have not smelled the inspiration cry baby milk before.
The first hit of the scent IS a bit of citrus, I'm assuming from those forest fruits. HOWEVER as soon as it hits your skin that smell is completely gone. It's very interesting. If i had to describe the citrus, i would say if u squeezed some orange juice in a small amount of milk...thats what it smells like. But not unpleasant at all. This is really sweet, but it's NOT fruity or candy sweet if that makes sense. It's sweet though. It reminds me of babydoll heads, like the plastic, but in the best way. Like it Barbie had a signature scent this would be it. If PINK had a smell, this would be it. It doesn't have a milky smell at all to me and i dont mind that. It does not give "strawberry milk" like we used to get at school. I think the powdery note in it is what gives the plasticy vibe. (But that is not a bad thing in this fragrance). That part of it on my skin faded a bit too and im left with that nice sweetness. When i breathe it in, the sweetness reminds me of Pure Seduction by VS in the way that its not fruity or candy-like. the scent doesn't fade easily. I sprayed it twice on my body around 5pm tonight and was out at the club later, hot, crowded and it's still here. It is VERY unique and interesting. I can say I haven't smelled anything like it before. I am REALLY enjoying this scent! It was worth getting the 50ml. One spray is good if your…
- KSKristina S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTHE ABSOLUTE BEST
15/10. I’m in love. This is what I now wear daily. I love Oakcha and everything they create. I’ve never smelled the MM perfume, so I unfortunately cannot say for sure if it’s a dupe but this scent is the greatest thing I’ve ever smelled. I went to an event last weekend and one of the vendors stopped me to ask me what I was wearing. I will continue to buy this forever.