Violet Leaf, Blueberry, Cassis, Thyme
Cedar, Cinnamon, Jasmine
Oakmoss, Suede, Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Caramel
- JVJohn V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoIs this Bleeker Street?
There are many niche colognes that are amazing but cost a lot. And there are many Clone houses that clone most of the common high end scents out there. When I tried Bleeker Street from Bond no9 I knew I had to have it but I didn’t want to spend the $300+ price for it. So, I started hunting the clone houses and to my great fortune Oakcha had a clone! I ordered it immediately and couldn’t wait for it to arrive, upon arrival (5 days or so) I quickly open the box and yes that Wow factor hit me with how much this smells like Bleeker Street. Home run in my book. Bravo Oakcha.
- DHDoris H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the Sillage? EnourmousRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAmazing
My husband was pleased with box colognes I bought for him
He gets lots of compliments at work.
- SBSelena B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoYummy
- OGOksana G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoBusker Nuit
Not what I was looking but it definitely strong and manly
- JJessicaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery unique
This leans a little more masculine than feminine but I kind of love it! I usually go for the sweeter, more girly scents but this is a winner! It’s very fresh and clean smelling. I think it would be a great fragrance to wear in the spring or summer.