Orange, Sparkling Ginger, Lemon, Lime
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Jasmine
Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber
PARFUM EXTRAIT FORMULA
Thanks to our 30% oil parfum extrait formula, Oakcha ensures long-lasting fragrances.
Glass color-coated bottles and magnetic packaging that delivers.
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
Ethical practices and cruelty-free products. Experience the pleasure of scent without any guilt.
Our stainless steel atomizers feature precision-designed nozzles for consistent even distribution.
- MEMiguel E. D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the Sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSimple yet sophisticated scent
Love this perfume, simple Coke smell but sophisticated after a while, long lasting.
- PMPaul M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? SoftRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoMouth watering refreshment
When I got my first (but definitely not last) Oakcha order I was most eager to try Colaroma, and see just how the fragrance stacked up to its inspiration, the cola gummy candies. And I was amazed! It’s almost like Olfaction Deja vu; the scent that Oakcha has created is just how my memory remembers the flavor of those dark gummy bottles. Colaroma isn’t over powering, it’s more intimate. I think this will be great during the summer as it’s got a refreshing almost quenching feel to it. If you’re looking for something quirky yet familiar, give Colaroma a try.
- DSDana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOld Fashioned Cola!
This is definitely one of the Oakcha perfumes that I did not like upon first spray. I was pretty disappointed tbh because it sounded so intriguing and I was not impressed when I first sprayed it. I set it aside and came back to it after about a week and a half to give it another chance after it had a chance to macerate and it wow! It's got a lemony burst to it that opens up to the spicy almost tangibly bubbly notes of a soda shop Cola. Not Coca-Cola but maybe a kola nut, cinnamony molasses cola. It's so good and actually layers well with vanilla and chocolate perfumes. I've been having fun playing around with it and it's great on its own as well. It's unique and maybe not everybody's cup of tea so I'd suggest getting the sampler to see if you like it but don't judge it upon first spray. Give it a moment to do its thing and come back to it if you're not impressed immediately.
- CBChristina B.Verified BuyerHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoInteresting
Colaroma smells really good to me. But, when I sprayed it on and it settled into my skin I hated the scent. It did not mix well with my chemistry. So, I’m going to have to spray it on my clothes.
- KKVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoLove
I layer her with Pardon by Nasomatto oil from oil perfumery and it's sooooo complimentary. I thought it was seem juvenile but not at all. Love it