Jasmine, Saffron, Orange, Marigold
Cedarwood, Ambergris, Fir Balsam
PARFUM EXTRAIT FORMULA
Thanks to our 30% oil parfum extrait formula, Oakcha ensures long-lasting fragrances.
Glass color-coated bottles and magnetic packaging that delivers.
VEGAN + CRUELTY FREE
Ethical practices and cruelty-free products. Experience the pleasure of scent without any guilt.
Our stainless steel atomizers feature precision-designed nozzles for consistent even distribution.
- MKMankirat K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExceptional, Sensual, Sparkling and sweet
The smell of this perfume is beyond words. I have never liked any perfume more than this. It’s best for date night. However, I have the original one from Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s Extrait de parfum and the only difference is original one is more long lasting than this one. This perfume is more than five stars for me.
- SOSandra O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the Sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoI’m addicted
In my opinion - Orphic is somewhat similar to Sweven but a bit sweeter. Longevity is very long. It lasts all day for me and even stays on my clothing days after. Sillage is pretty heavy. I’m seriously addicted to its sweet, fresh, caramel- like aroma. This is my newest addition to my well stocked Oakcha collection - lol!
I spend tons on fragrance… as it’s my weakness, I’m grateful for this company and will definitely be buying more from them!
- MCMarianellys C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? ModerateHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBaccarat dupe for sure!
In absolute loveee! I have baccarat but don't like spraying it as I'd love to since it is very expensive. But this right here wooow smells so close to it. Although there is a woody smell as well it still is very much the closest dupe I've found
- MWMary W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the Longevity? Long LastingHow is the Sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFabulous
I have the original baccarat rouge extrait and the Orphic. I have a nose that can differentiate a multitude of scents and smells. A curse and a blessing! I am hard pressed to tell the difference. The initial opening is ever so slightly different (which settles within a minute) but as it settles it is just as wonderful as the original. And the price is ever so sweet!!
- BSBryan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWow!
I’ve had the real BR540 Extrait. Sheesh! Lol I was expecting it to probably smell a little different because it’s just not the original. This smells exactly like the real scent, I can say I’m amazed haha. 5 stars