Green Notes, Black Currant, Petitgrain
Nectarine, Black Locust
Peach, Plum, Vetiver
- MMiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this perfume!
I've this perfume. It has this fresh green smell mixed with a sweet fruit/wild flower scent. Its very summer and spring. Id absolutely by the bigger bottle after I run out of the small one. This is also a perfect work scent because it's not super heavy in your face, but it still has a decent throwing power because if I walk by someone they still smell me and say I smell good!
- PAPAUL ANNA J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat value for money
The beekeper is a close dupe to Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey. I say about 95%.
It is stronger than the original scent, but not as refined.
It's great to have for everyday use, good value for money.
- SSSusan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSmells exactly like the original.
I love Jo Malone colognes but they are notorious for fading quickly. Not this one! Stayed smelling amazing all day. I sold all my Jo Malone colognes on Ebay and switched over to these dupes. Also bought 3 bottles of Kent Garden, a dupe of English Pear & Freesia. Great company, will continue to purchase from here.
- SESusannah E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat dupe!
This item is an excellent dupe for Jo Malone nectarine and honey! It also lasts all day!
- LJLela J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLITERALLY THE BEST
It lasts forever, smells amazing, and is so inexpensive for the quality you get. Can’t recommend it enough!!!